12.31.2010

2011- a new start for us!

As a designer, I am never satisfied with the look of something. I love change and expect new things to come down my path at any moment. One of my favorite feelings is the feeling of a fresh start. This website will be a little less "professional" and a little more "me" as I journey through life with my camera. I have learned that life is too short and too beautiful to be clean-cut and sterile. I want you guys to see how much I love taking pictures...that's it. So if you are interested, please keep updated and follow this blog!

I have cleared out a bunch of old blogs, but a lot of the pictures are still available on my portfolio website: sereengualtieriphotography.com. Please check that out as well!

So here we go for 2011...cheers!

0 comments:

About Me